Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fresca vanity

Posted by ikea_gw (My Page) on
Mon, May 20, 13 at 11:25

We are thinking about ordering a fresca vanity online for our master bath remodeling. Online reviews of specific products are seem to be fairly positive. Does anyone here have experience with their products? We love their modern design but without seeing it in person first hand it is hard to tell the quality.

The piece we are specifically looking at is made with plywood and veneer with a ceramic top/sink. If you can share what model you have and your experience with the product it will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fresca vanity

Are you looking at one with a vessel type sink on top rather than an undermount sink? I have heard so many reviews from salesmen in plumbing showrooms, plumbers, remodeling contractors, etc that comment how the vessel sinks "splatter" water. Not sure if this only pertains to vessel sinks that are "bowl" shaped. Because there are many that are rectangular and have a very flat bottom. Some of the ones on Fresca vanities look like the latter.

o
RE: Fresca vanity

We are only looking at undermount sink vanities. My personal experience with vessel sinks is exactly what you've heard. Too much water splattered everywhere. They look great and will probably be good in a powder room for washing hands but I wouldn't put them in a more heavily used bathroom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here