Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can somebody please help me find this tile?

Posted by dsutter6 (My Page) on
Mon, May 20, 13 at 9:54

Hi -
Newbie to the forum. My wife and I are adding a bathroom and were looking online for ideas. We came across this picture and love it. The picture is shown on many design websites but has no sourcing information.

We absolutely love this tile but I can't find it anywhere. I've tried all kinds of searches to no avail. Does anybody know either where to find this design, or have suggestions on how to go about finding it?

Thank you!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can somebody please help me find this tile?

I found a U.K. website with it...

http://www.wallsandfloors.co.uk/range/porcelain-tiles/ragno-espressioni-hi-line-savoia-tiles/

This looks similar and may be easier to find...

http://www.build.com/daltile-q097-semi-gloss-orange-burst-glazed-ceramic-multi-surface-tile/p2113095?source=gg-gba-pla_2113095____21407917279&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!!!42057231079!g!!21407917279&gclid=CJe2muv1pLcCFadcMgod_hYAMQ#

o

Clicking on the uk site link apparently takes you to the general website so here is a screenshot of the relevant page with manufacturer info:

photo orangetile_zpsc8b21537.jpg

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that this vendor ships overseas.

o

So, which tile, exactly, are you looking for?

o

Treasuretheday, thank you so much for the help. I found the first link and looked up orange tiles with some good candidates for the floor. The second link appeared to be broken.

Kirkhall, so sorry, we love both the the floor tiles AND the wall tiles and hope to find BOTH.

Thanks again for any help!!!

o

daltile makes it in the Gallery next collection

Here is a link that might be useful: tile

o

Sloyd, you're talking about the floor tile, correct? I did not see any tile designs other than solid colors on the link. Those orange tiles look great.
Thank you!

Does anybody have any ideas on the wall tiles??

o

I wonder if those wall tiles are just white tiles, with wall art decals.

Here is a link that might be useful: starfish wall art

o

I was thinking the same thing as sloyd.

o

Yeah, I figured it might be possible, but I hope it's not the case and would be less interested in it if it is. I also thought that the tiles might be hand painted.

However, the tile above the toilet and the first upper tile to the left of the sink (toward the shower) appear to be identical, as do the first and third (and second and fourth) tiles under the window, so I am still holding out hope that they are part of a series...

o

Your inspiration picture is on this website that includes a link to contact the blogger. Maybe that's worth a try?

Here is a link that might be useful: iidudu.com link

o

I just find out also another U.k website related to bathrooms designs, find out there large amount of Cheap Bathroom Tiles This will really help you out.

o

I can't believe I just found your tile! I was searching for something else and this popped up. Don't know if you're still reading here or not....

Here is a link that might be useful: Tile you were looking for!!!

o
RE: another link

another link. This is to archiexpo site for FAP Ceramiche Velvet page in their catalog.

Edited to add: what a nightmare to link to the right page. I thought it was fine, but just saw the link is not cooperating. Anyway, if you can get into the Velvet catalog, your tile is on page 11. good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Better link to the tile

This post was edited by olychick on Mon, Jul 8, 13 at 2:50

o

That's it! Thank you so very much! :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here