Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you show me pics of soap dispenser with widespread faucet

Posted by cathy725 (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 9:34

Hi. I am considering installing soap dispensers in my bathrooms with widespread faucets (the type with three holes--two water handles and faucet in middle). I can't seem to find any photos to see how it would look. All the photos I see show the single hole faucet with the soap dispenser.

I would love to get rid of the soap dispensers sitting on counter when I install my granite countertops. Wall mount dispensers won't work in my bathrooms.

Pros and cons? Pictures would be great so I can see where to install them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you show me pics of soap dispenser with widespread faucet

Oh, I thought you said "pics of toothbrushes with widespread legs"

LOL

o

:) I think that was another post with a silly towel holder! ;)

o

Yeah, I couldn't believe what I was looking at :O

But back on topic, did you do a Houzz search for the image you're wanting? I'd try that too.

o

I had planned a centerset with a soap dispenser. the granite company cut widespread holes by mistake along with the soap dispenser hole.
I am disappointed with the look, but I had my heart set on the granite piece and it was the last, so I kept it. (the granite company paid for the replacement faucet)
it looks very crowded. maybe it's because I have a small round sink.
I would suggest cutting a template out of cardboard to visualize the placement of the holes.

o

Thanks for the photo. I think your sink looks fine. My sink will be larger and oval, so I think it will work. I just don't want the soap dispensers sitting on the counter. I also want to use the Never MT so I'm not refillilng them every other week.

o

I had a 3 piece wideset and a soap dispenser in my powder room with an oval undermount sink. Thought it was a good idea at the time since I also didn't want a bottle on the counter either, but eventually a piece broke inside it and had to replace it with something different because the one that matched was no longer available. Had other issues with leaks. Going to redo that bathroom and it won't have that soap dispenser again. I still love the granite and config of the vanity and would just reface if not for that stupid hole.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here