Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom Redo almost complete - Thanks everyone!

Posted by beaches1980 (My Page) on
Thu, May 22, 14 at 8:32

Link to orignial thread with before pics.
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg0321074319476.html?9

Thanks to garden web, we completed our redo in our master & guest bathrooms.

After much debate, we kept our tile and vanity, and just replaced our countertop, backsplash, sinks & faucets and paint. It's not my dream bathroom but it sure makes a bid difference! Thank you to everyone!

I'm a little shy to post our pictures, since its such a modest bathroom, and its not stunning like what others have done. But I did want to show what a little bit of paint and pretty minor reno can do. Budget was low... : )

BM Paint - Cinder
Still need to decorate... and adjust height of pictures....

Sorry low quality photo's.

This post was edited by beaches1980 on Sun, Jun 15, 14 at 9:24

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom Redo almost complete - Thanks everyone!

next pic - dark paint helps the tile dissapear a little. Not so stark.

This post was edited by beaches1980 on Sun, Jun 15, 14 at 9:24

o

Replaced the "cap" on this small divider with the counter top. Lovely picture of the toilet... lol

This post was edited by beaches1980 on Sun, Jun 15, 14 at 9:25

o

Finally - a pic of the guest bathroom where we made the same changes. Sorry - dark picture.

o

I think the new paint was a wise choice :-) Your remodels turned out well. Not every remodel shows here needs to, or should be, a down-to-the-studs-reconfigure-everything-in-our-10x20-bathroom LOL! I live in a very modest and small home, and I love seeing what can be done with relatively minor changes like paint and counter, great work!

o

Just goes to show how far those little changes can take a room!

Nice job(s)!!!

o

Very nice! We don't see a lot of dark paint in bathrooms, so I appreciate your courage ;) I love moody rooms and I bet it's lovely at night while taking a bath!

I have a 6.5 x 9 master bath, so I LOVE it when people with small to medium ones share theirs.

o

You have a really well thought out bathroom refinish. I think it is just great. You have to be so pleased :)

o

10 x 5.5 for my master bath, and the other two are even smaller, so I love seeing small bath makeovers! I think yours came out great :)

o

Your bathrooms are beautiful! You must be so pleased! :)

o

I like the finishes you chose, both rooms look great! I still have one small bathroom so you will find many of us appreciate seeing these remodels.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here