Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tub between half walls anyone?

Posted by miruca (My Page) on
Wed, May 22, 13 at 0:55

Does anyone have a tub - soaking or jacuzzi type - between two half walls? Would like to see pic's if you do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tub between half walls anyone?

If you go to the john bridge forum and search for pete1972 (search for threads started by that user), he has a tub like that. There are some pictures on post 321.

This post was edited by catbuilder on Wed, May 22, 13 at 9:35

o

Not exactly half walls on each side but not full either.

One side has a 3/4 wall and the other is 1/2.

photo house6-10Photos010.jpg

o

I ahd this one, and its looks much preety, the glass looks pretty, but its functionality leaves something to be desired. Maybe it's just my lack of coordination, or maybe it's because I'm cold and spastic in the absence of a mist cocoon, but when in these situations I always end up flooding the bathroom floor. Am I challenged, or is this really bad design?

o

Catbuilder - thanks for the job tip.

Debrak and Benlinus nice pics. Debrak - i lke how effectively you hsve used the space and it flows together. I would be challenged by Benlinus's design too - I would think lots of water would get out.

o

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

These are the only ones I have straight on but it's with the regular (green looking) glass, which has since been swapped out for the starfire you see in the first.

o

KevinMP sleek and beautiful - is that tile or ?

o

KevinMp. Nice post thanks for sharing, all pictures are such lovely. well, its a deep inside i never have a problem for getting outside because its really deep, and its best for me as i am using it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here