Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neo angle shower kit

Posted by sugarmaple (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 23:31

Hi. My DH and I are just in the planning stages of doing a complete renovation of our bathroom. We thought about the neo angle shower kits with liner walls and floor pan that is available at Home Depot and Lowes. However, after reading the bad reviews and only wanting to do this once, we have decided on an upgrade - which is more expensive than we were actually planning on. We are now looking at a neo angle shower kit at Lowes by American Bath Factory called Medium Sistine Stone. Does anyone have any comments about this particular kit? Or alternatives? We are looking for a 42 x 42 neo angle shower but it doesn't have to be tile - our concern with the liner paneled ones was the floor pans were reviewed as cracking or breaking, and a contractor reviewed one of them as having the floor angled not towards the drain (he said it was a production/design flaw). We are open to and appreciate any input. Thanks, Colleen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neo angle shower kit

before purchasing from either HD or Lowes find a local glass shop and have the measure and price a custom semi-frameless neo angle shower (I would recommend header only, thus semi-frameless). You may be pleasantly surprised at the price and I guarantee you will end up with a much better product than the crap they sell!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here