Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neo Angle Full Frameless Shower Where to Put the Door?

Posted by dancingqueen (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 22:55

For our master bath remodel I want to expand our current 42 x 42 neo angled shower, with the door in the neo angle and replace it with a 48 x 48 shower full frameless. Because the sink will then only be 2 1/2 feet away from the shower I am thinking to keep the neo angle so there is more room by the sink but move the door out of the angle to the wall. In this way the door would open within the 2 1/2 feet but the door would attach to the wall rather than to a glass panel.

I've read the posts that talked about leaks with doors in the angle of full frameless showers so that is part of my consideration in doing this. I would appreciate any feedback. I can try and scan a floorplan if that would be helpful. thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neo Angle Full Frameless Shower Where to Put the Door?

I think it depends where your shower heads are. Our shower is a little larger (66x66 with walls at about 39") and we have the door on the neo angle. We have only used it once so far, but no leaks (but the door glass has sweeps).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here