Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rohl.co??? Think I screwed the pooch

Posted by coolbeans (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 8, 13 at 22:47

Aargh! Two and a half months with MB reno, only one decision left: towel bar. Found Rohl TB that fits the bill. Amazon and Faucet Direct out of stock. Googled shopping resources and found Rohl.co that said it was in stock! Ordered it today. No confirmation email. Searching around on net, discover rohlhome is official site. Think I've screwed up royally. OMG. Any intel on Rohl.co.???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rohl.co??? Think I screwed the pooch

There is a phone number on that site you could call.

o

Turns out it's owned by Decorative Home Products, which has an F rating from the BBB. They are not affiliated with Rohl, just are a reseller. My transaction for some reason did not go through (lucky!).

o

Watch your credit card statement to make sure nothing went through for an order or anything else you didn't purchase.

o

I would even contact your credit card company and let them know that this transaction was made in error and that you do not want to authorize a payment to this company.

o

Thanks, I did contact the CC co this morning and confirmed that no charge was pending.

o

PS I emailed the authentic Rohl website and they confirmed that Rohl.co is not an authorized Rohl dealer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here