Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kingston Brass?

Posted by clembeauchamp (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 8, 09 at 22:25

Hello. Does anyone have fixtures by Kingston Brass? I don't know anything about this company but they have some nice-looking lavatory faucets. I'm wondering if their products have a decent reputation. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kingston Brass?

We just installed two vanity faucets by Kingston Brass from Overstock.com - two Satin Nickel Concord High Arc Vessel Faucets. I love them so far...They are working well and the quality of the workmanship seemed as good as other faucets we've put in recently, but we haven't had them long enough to give a good review as to how long they will last.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vessel sink faucets by Kingston Brass

o

Any more feedback on Kingston Brass? I saw a chrome bathroom faucet I liked on overstock and was wondering about quality. Reviews on overstock are a bit mixed--some love it, some not as much. Thanks.

o

I'm also looking at Kingston Brass on Overstock and am wondering about the quality. Some of the reviews on O. are good, some are so-so and some are just plain bad. The prices are awesome, but are they gonna need to be pulled out and replaced soon after installation? I'm having a professional plumber install these things and with labor costs being pretty high around here I don't want to have to do this again. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here