Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone make a really small undermount sink?

Posted by flicka001 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 22:15

I have a really small powder room (no way it would be to code today).

The vanity is only 16" deep and 18" wide with a 17" x 19" cultured marble sink/top. I'd like to replace the top with a small piece of granite or marble and an undermount sink. To do that, I'd need a tiny sink. Probably no more than 10x12. Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes such a small sink? I've been looking and have found nothing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone make a really small undermount sink?

For Her undercounter basin by Barbara Barry for Kallista is tiny, and $$$

Here is a link that might be useful: For Her Sink

o

Here's a really small one by Porcher.

http://www.faucetdirect.com/porcher-12120-00-marquee-12-5-8-undermount-vitreous-china-square-bathroom-sink-with-overflow/p1379315

o

Found one 10 by 13! There is a promo code to enter for extra money off if you order soon.............http://www.bellacor.com/productdetail/nantucket-sinks-um-13x10-w-mini-oval-undermount-vanity-bowl-white-566906.htm

o

Have you considered using a single hole faucet off to the side?
I have a 17.5" deep vanity in my powder room. We undermounted the smallest Kohler Caxton sink which is 15 X 12" (I am not sure of the internal dimensions). There is about 2 3/4" of countertop in front of and behind the sink. We used a single hole faucet mounted off to the side at about 2:00, and we keep the soap dish at around 10:00 on the other side to balance it. The sink is a plain oval and quite inexpensive. I wouldn't want to go much smaller for a sink.

o

astridh offers a good option. Here's our 26" wide by 19" deep counter with a 17" vessel.

Remodel 3

o

I just had the small Kohler Caxton installed in my 18" vanity top. 12x15 is the basin area dimensions - the sink body underneath is 14x17. I had my GC notch out just a bit of my vanity frame to make it work. It is lovely, and so much deeper than the cultured marble sink/vanity that it replaced. I had barely enough room to eke out centercet faucets and a 3/4" backsplash, but would have gone with the offset faucet if I had no other options. Also, keep in mind that different faucet spouts have widely varying diameters.

o

Thanks for all the suggestions! You've given me hope. I'm going to start looking these up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here