Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opinions on Restoration Hardware Ceiling-Mount Rain Showerhead

Posted by LittleTownBigCity (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 21:40

We are building a new house and working on our master bath. We plan to get a ceiling-mount rain shower head and a wall-mount handheld shower. I like the ceiling-mount from RH, but it is pretty pricy. Does anyone have this fixture? If so, how is it? If not, do you have another ceiling-mount that you really like? TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opinions on Restoration Hardware Ceiling-Mount Rain Showerhea

They're generally good for the basics, but I haven't used one myself in ages. I use a ceiling mounted Watermark rain showerhead and loooove it, they're a great company -- much smaller and local (to me anyways, since i used to live near their NYC manufacturing). Their showerheads tend to be in roughly the same price range as RH, so I'm sure you could find something equal to or less of the cost.

What size of showerhead are you looking for? I have an 8" head in one bathroom but when i redid the master bath I treated myself and got a 12" :)

o
RE: Opinions on Restoration Hardware Ceiling-Mount Rain Showerhea

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I'll check out the Watermark showerheads. I think we'll do a 12". We live just outside nyc, can you buy directly from Watermark?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here