Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

shower fixture

Posted by itsallaboutthefood (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 21:12

We will be remodeling our master bathroom shower soon and I am trying to find a suitable fixture. Currently we have a shower controller (is that what you call it?) which you can pull out or push in to control the water flow and turn from side to side to control the temperature. Does anyone know what this is called and who makes them? I typically like to buy Moen fixtures but I cannot find something like this on their website. I am open to other brands which are reasonably priced and of good quality.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: shower fixture

The part that you actually see is the "valve trim" and the plumbing part underneath is called a "valve.". If you google Moen valve trim, you will see many examples.

RE: shower fixture

Thanks! I think I found what I's their Moentrol valve.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here