Greatest TP holder EVER!

Posted by carsonheim (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 4, 14 at 21:01

this

photo 81ZYHir6awL_SL1500__zps463bf3c4.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greatest TP holder EVER!

That would go well with the king's 'throne'.

o

Lead Guitar of Slayer's house is for sale on my road. That whole place is goth! This would suit it, but that place will be a hard sell. Really..... Goth!

Here is a link that might be useful: Slayer's House For Sale

o

Goth? Not really, just a few silly things that could easily be changed. Pool, well it didn't really look Goth to me, more like theme park-ish. Not a bad looking house and I'm extremely conservative. I'd buy it if I was in the market and was loaded. If the house is very goth, they don't have it in the photos on the link.

o

DD, I live in the wrong part of the world! (Not really, love the PNW) Compared to here, that's an awful lot of house and property for that price! LOL

o

LOL, I immediately thought of that, too, DreamingoftheUP.

o

Lol all of you!

o

Ah, but it helps to know where Hemet is. Hemet is in the high desert in the middle of pretty much nowhere. Your neighbors down the hill would be mostly retired folks in variations of trailers, mobile homes, etc. There are a lot of "retirement facilities" there. Then there are the neighbors who came to get away from it all so they could cook meth undisturbed. A while back some motorcycle gang was setting booby traps for local law enforcement and fire fighters. That sort of thing kinda keeps the property values down.

Love the TP holder!

o

Thanks Suzanne, I love watching House Hunters, etc. and sometimes I'm blown away by the prices, both low and high of different areas... you never know do you...?

If it sounds too good to be true... LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here