Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Completed Masterbath Reno Pictures

Posted by jacduf (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 20:09

Hi All
Just finished our reno and wanted to share. I got my inspiration from pictures so hope these may help someone!
Info:
Vanity and claw foot tub/taps from Costco online
Toto Eco Drake toilet and S300 Washlet (love this!!!)
Shower faucet - Uberhaus
Sink faucets - Koeler
Medicine cabinets, vanity lights - Lowes

I'm happy to answer any questions.
IMG_3416a

IMG_3420a

IMG_3417a

IMG_3395a

IMG_3406a

IMG_3400a

IMG_3413a

IMG_3444a

IMG_3404a

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Completed Masterbath Reno Pictures

Very charming!!!

o

Elegant and serene!

Just one question: what's the paint color on your walls?

o

How decadent & lovely! Enjoy!!

o

That is simply, perfectly gorgeous. Nice photography, too.

o

Thanks for the kind comments!
Kashmi, the paint colour is called New Growth. It's a Debbie Travis paint available at Canadian Tire. (Not sure if it is available in the U.S.)

o

Be still, my heart!!!!!!

o

Absolutely beautiful! I can only hope that our bath reno turns out half as good as yours.

A few questions - what material did you use for the top and sides of your pony walls in your shower? Why did you choose to use something other than the tile? Does the door have the zero degree hinges that allow the door to swing in and out? How is that working for you?

o

Beautiful. It looks expensive, so clearly you splurged in all the right places! What made you decide to put a bath faucet in the shower? Could you tell me the size of the shower - it's really helpful to get the nitty gritty details as I plan my own reno. Thanks!

o

Beautiful! I love the shower!

o

Very clean and pretty! Nice job!

o

Hi SadieV - we used marble for the sides and top of the pony walls. My plan was to just use tile however our tiler suggested we go right up the wall with the marble so as to not see unfinished tile edge. Our door hinges do allow for opening both directions and it's working great. I mostly open in so the water stays in the shower and doesn't drip on the floor outside.

Kmcg - we weren't planning to have a bottom faucet, but it came all together with the rain head and hand shower so figured why not use it.
The shower size is 70 x 36.

Happy to answer any other questions.

o

It is beautiful! So many wonderful features! What kind of flooring?

o

We are planning on two pony walls like you have...I see the width is 70 inches. Could you tell me the width of each pony wall? I want my niche exactly where you have it, and your pictures really help me visualize! LOVE the way you capped the edges, and your tile choices are very pretty. Elegant and beautiful bath--Congratulations :)

o

Hi legallin - the floor is travertine.
Elle3 - glad my photos are helping you! The pony walls are 30" and 14" and the door is 26".
Thanks for the kind comments.

o

Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures! The photo of the bath fixtures is really helpful to me, since I'm planning on using something very similar for my bath, except mine has to have the full shower extender. But the basic plumbing details will be the same.

Oh, and I love your color scheme! Wish my BF liked green, I'm trying to convince him to do our master bedroom with those same colors!

o

I love the soft green color and the clasic and clean feel of the claw foot tub and fixtures!

o

As all have said, just lovely and serene. Great job on your part and encouraging to the rest of us. Thanks for posting your pictures.

o

Lovely bathroom, I hope you are enjoying the beauty.

o

Ooooo! I've been out of the country and off the grid for over a week so this post was a welcome treat when I returned to GW! Your new bath is beautiful! I hope that you're enjoying all of the thoughtful details that you put into the space!

o

Awesome! I LOVE that tub. Thanks for sharing.

o

Looks beautiful! I love the vanity- so sleek.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here