Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom Pain Color Question...

Posted by lisaj1354 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 17:56

The bathroom is ready for paint and I'm stuck trying to figure out what color to use.

The field tile is white subway tile, the detail tile is carerra pencil and carerra chair rail, and the floor of the shower, the niche and the sink surround are basketweave. None of the carerra is heavily veined. Its a very pale grey tone.

The floor is a porcelain carerra look alike.

Do I use Metropolitian, Thunder, Seersucker or Subway tile (all Benjamin Moore)?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom Pain Color Question...

I just noticed my typo...LOL! Yes, it IS a pain choosing the color!!

I also wanted to add Revere Pewter to my color question...

o

Get some samples and paint up large samples like 2x2' sizes, tape them on the wall and see what they look like with your elements and lighting throughout the day and evening. I did that with my kitchen and narrowed it down to 4 colors. I was surprised at how the colors changed with the sun angle. If you need more help, post on the Decorator forum. They have a lot of activity with these sorts of things.

o

According to the passage of time, idea of paint a room or home becoming old, Now a day's, people uses tiles for decorating their homes. It's become lil bit expensive then the paint, but it stand for long time as compare to paint. I suggest you to use stylish tiles in your room

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here