Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lexmomof3

Porcelanosa tile online???

lexmomof3
10 years ago

Has anyone found an online dealer for Porcelanosa tile at less that MSRP?

Comments (9)

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

You might have luck going to or calling a Porcelanosa store. We were working with a local tile store, but we wanted to see a larger sample of the mosaic tile that we had seen at our local store, as well as get more info about the tile. We were quoted a discount of 35% off the retail price (which our tile place, as an authorized distributor of Porcelanosa, price-matched).

• lexmomof3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

So the Porcelanosa store quoted 35% off of retail? Thanks for the suggestion.

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

Yes, though this was three years ago.

I had called asking about finding images of the tile grouted (our tile store only had the small sample board with ungrouted tile). During the course of our conversation, he person with whom I spoke told us he could give us the 35% discount. I had let him know up front that we had seen the tile at the privately owned tile store we were using, and that we would have to give them the opportunity to match the discount. We didn't think they would be able to match it, but had to at least ask.

Much to our surprise, our tile place matched the discount, so we ordered it through them. The gentleman at Porcelanosa very graciously sold us a few add'l field tiles, and another sheet or more of the mosaic (both from the same "lot #'s as our original order) at the discounted price when we ran just short during tiling and needed that extra tile pronto, and from the same lots.

(Luckily we live within driving distance of two Porcelanosa showrooms)

• lillo
    10 years ago

Check plumtile.com , they carry it online.

• lexmomof3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, do you know if their prices are less than MSRP? They don't list their price online.

• lillo
    10 years ago

No I don't , but usually these sites online are below MSRP . Give them a call and ask for a quote. I talked to them one time and I have a feeling that they negotiate their prices . It's a good idea to get a quote from somewhere else before calling them , I think they match prices. Good luck .

• attofarad
    10 years ago

We purchased tile through lacastellon.com; we picked it up "will call" at Porcelanosa, DalTile, and Bedrosians. They can be a bit unresponsive at times, but it really did save quite a bit, even a bit cheaper than "contractor" price.

• selphydeg
    10 years ago

I just want to give my review of Plumbtile. I am in the process of a bathroom remodel. The contractor actually started demo yesterday. I ordered Porcelanosa tiles from Plumbtile with other items from other vendors (quality bath, signature hardware, buytile.com, etc) last Monday.

So far, all the items beside the Porcelanosa tiles are either here in my garage right now or in transit. The only thing I got from Plumbtile after over a week of wait time was an email telling me that my tiles are back ordered for 2 months. They can't tell me that one or two days after I placed my order? I only ordered from them because they told me the items were in stock. I even have the order form that say items were in stock and should arrive in 7-10 business days. Now I am scrambling and still not sure how I am going to get the tiles that I love.