Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TorontoTim, are you still around? Or anyone with a keen eye?

Posted by MizLizzie (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 16:26

I am trying to find a really small console sink with marble top. Right now Signature Hardware seems to be the only game in town -- and they are well in my budget -- but they are back-ordered and their sink not quite as petite. I saw TorontoTim's console sink on this old thread below. I love it. I love the faucet. I would like antique brass but that seems a pipe dream.

Can anyone ID the console sink or faucet in this thread? I think I have ruled out Kohler and Waterworks and everything obvious.

Many thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Old thread on sinks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TorontoTim, are you still around? Or anyone with a keen eye?

I think he had that built, but it is just my guess. It looks like any sink, undermounted on a fabricated carrara top, installed on a set of polished chrome console legs. You can buy console legs but now I don't remember where I saw them. It was a few years ago when I was planning my first BR remodel.

Or Restoration Hardware has the Gramercy.

o

I couldn't find the "exact one".

The console looks a lot like the Restoration Hardware one, but it's bigger at 36"W :RH Grammercy

Size-wise, it looks a bit similar to the Burlington Sophia Washstand that I can only find in the UK online -- Example: Option 1 Option 2

BUT.....

If you're not set on those exact legs, it looks like you could "make your own" in a similar size (24") to that one before using the Kohler Kathryn Sink Frame and associated legs, sink, and marble top. Click Here for Kohler "Kathryn"

o

I need something 24" wide or less. 20" would be great. It's just a little powder room. I like the Kathryn pretty well but it is so overpriced in comparison to what you can put together at Signature Hardware. I could just buy the legs at SH and have a 20" top fabricated locally. It couldn't be too hard, I suppose, to cut the cross pieces down 4".

Thanks, all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here