Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Claw foot tub: Signature, Sunrise or Vintage Tub?

Posted by mtimmer (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 16:02

My wife is in the process of looking for a claw foot tub for our bathroom model. She's found several online that are possibilities, but it's difficult to assess the companies over the internet.

Anyone have experience with either Signature Hardware, Sunrise Speciality or Vintage Tubs? There's a mostly positive thread on Signature, but I'm not seeing much else. FYI, she's looking for a cast iron tub and the associated plumbing hardware.

Thanks,
Michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Claw foot tub: Signature, Sunrise or Vintage Tub?

I have the Sunrise double slipper. Worth every penny! Beautiful finish and super comfortable. I don't know anything about the other lines you listed, but I am picky and would go with Sunrise again in a heartbeat.

o

Hi Michael,

I have work with Vintage tub & Bath on a numinous of projects. A few things I like about them is that they will match or beat any prices on Clawfoot tubs and you get 5% off the rest of your order. They also have there own house brand of tubs (Randolph Morris) and sell other premium tubs brands (like Sunrise, Strom & Cheviot).

I prefer Vintage over Signature because the Vintage does not have a restocking fee like Signature and they have been in business for over 20 years.

A + about Sunrise is that there tubs are made in Portugal (Signature's tubs are made in China).

Thank You,
Tony

o

Another positive vote for Vintage Tub here. Bought a not quite perfect claw foot cast iron several years ago from them and it was practically flawless. Buying a cast iron pedestal for another remodel. They were very helpful with decision making also. Good luck!

o

I very much appreciate the leads here. I can't say we buy bathtubs enough to have much of a point of view about the best way to go. Thanks all!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here