Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
faucets from Elizabethan Classics?

Posted by pearlbegonia (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 15:24

Has anyone had experience with faucets from Elizabethan Classics? Do you like them? Any problems?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: faucets from Elizabethan Classics?

As a Plumbing and Heating contractor, please keep this in mind before you buy off brand faucets. The first question you need to ask is...how easy would it be to get replacement parts for this faucet? How long is the warranty?

If this faucet goes bad, remember that no Plumbing supply is going to have parts for this faucet.

To answer your question though..."No I have not had any experience with these faucets".

o
RE: faucets from Elizabethan Classics?

I purchased my Elizabethan Classics clawfoot tub shower kit with faucet, shower curtain ring, etc from shop4classics.com nearly seven years ago. I installed it myself and today it is in perfect shape, has never had to have a washer, or any part replaced and looks as good as it did when I first installed it. Of course, it should for the price I paid, but sometimes you just don't know what you'll get. The quality is quite nice, it's heavy and a well built faucet, and makes for a nice showering experience!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here