Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hansgrohe shower pipe

Posted by churcha1 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 15:15

We have a tight budget but would like to install Hansgrohe shower pipe in our small shower. Can you please help me understand the difference between Croma 100, Raindance 180 and Axor? Our budget is closer to Croma but don't want to buy something that is not good. Does anyone out here has Croma, Raindance or Axor showerpipe if so can you please share your experience?

thanks
Churcha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hansgrohe shower pipe

The Axor is a designer line. They cost more too.

Raindance is a technique of using air with the water to make the water drops larger I believe.

The Croma you referred to works with air being mixed with the water to as they say "plump" the droplets. I looked it up and it puts out 1.75g/min.

I talked to Hansgrohe tech support last week and asked about the handheld selection I might want. I asked for something with some force. They recommended the Clubmaster. They also referred to the croma e75. Neigther one is air injected though. I have not used these Hansgrohe shower heads so I don't have personal experience. I recommend calling their customer support for answers to your questions. They where helpful to me.

o
RE: Hansgrohe shower pipe

We have air-inject Hansgrohe rain showerheads in our two main bathrooms. Both have the same shower head, but I can never remember the exact model/style #! I know they have three settings; rain, whirl, and whirl+rain.

We love them. I even use the whirl (pulsating spray) on my back, shoulders, and neck at times, and I never, ever used the massage setting on our old shower massage shower head) nor did/do I use them elsewhere when away from home.

Spray is powerful enough, yet relaxing rain shower feel at the same time.

*When we first started using them, the spray felt too light, but that was after three months of using our guest bathroom shower with a can type shower head that could remove paint! I exaggerate, but it sure as heck felt like it every time I used it! After a week of use, the Hansgrohe rain shower head spray felt perfect.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here