Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nuttychewz

trying to fit washer dryer in Bathroom, ideas?

nuttychewz
14 years ago

Hi, thanks for your time in advance.

I am trying to get either a stackable front load or somekind of under counter washer/dryer in my bathroom. I would like to do this the simplest way possible (ie keep toilet, shower, and sinks where they are and if putting washer under counter use new cabinets with same sinks). I need to have two sinks in the bathroom. If there are no solution then I am willing to do more work (move toilet, change tub, etc..) but prefer to keep it as simple as possible.

I have pictures here so you can get a better idea.

The room measures 11ft long by 7ft wide. The bath tub is 4x4 and the sinks come out 24" and are seven feet long. The door swings open and leaves another foot or so to play with before it would hit a cabinet if one was put there.

So far I thought of stacking up a washer dryer across the toilet and fit a double sink vanity next to it. Problem is most washer/dryers are too deep and come too close to the front of toilet. Also it doesnt leave much room for the double vanity.

I thought of moving the bath tub (getting smaller one) closer to the toilet and putting a stackable in its original space. That doesnt work because the tub is very close to the toilet and it leaves a very narrow space between it and the sinks.

Any ideas?

Pictures at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49312457@N07/sets/72157623854579424/detail/

Comment (1)