Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why men likes elongated toilet? Do they stand between bowl when?

Posted by sunnylund (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 14:39

I am replacing an old round one and did some researches which show that men generally like elongated one. I know some men like put their hand against wall when they pee... in that case, 2" longer bowl makes them hard to lean against the wall??? Do they stand their legs between the bowl (the tip of bowl is narrow enough to stand)? Sorry for too graphic but I am trying to picture so I can buy correct one. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why men likes elongated toilet? Do they stand between bowl wh

I like the round one

o

I thought it was because an elongated bowl provided more room for things when sitting down.

o

It's for the reason luvcritters mentioned.

o

also a larger seating area

o

More room when sitting down.

Some men do lean but not being in private bathrooms with other men I can only tell you I've noticed it at urinals.

o

A friend was thrilled when I told him I bought an elongated bowl, because yeah - what luvcritters said. Its not something I ever would have thought of, but apparently, its a real "thing" for guys.

o

Yup, it's a real thing for guys. Our junk actually touches the bowl with a round toilet. Its gross. Elongated toilets, not so much. Much more sanitary. It has no bearing when we are standing at the toilet.

o

This thread has my vote for topic of the week!

o

As xand83 says. Also, that is why public toilet seats are open at the front.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here