Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
vanity lights

Posted by TSG1104 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 13:25

Ok, so we weren't planning on buying vanity lights. I really liked the ones we had and we were going to reuse them. Unfortunately, one of the glass shades was broken while they were being stored during construction. I searched high and low and finally found a suitable replacement shade. They arrived last week and do not fit. argh! So, I think I'm going to have to suck it up and buy new fixtures. We need two double lights for over each sink. My favorite right now is this one from Shades of Light. I was hoping though to keep them under $150 each since this obviously wasn't in the budget. Anyone know of anything similar that is less expensive.

Here is a link that might be useful: well appointed bath light

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: vanity lights

Restoration Hardware has their sconces on sale right now. The Lugano is only $100 for a double sconce in chrome.

o

The RH lights are all very nice and I did check them out. But, I should have mentioned that the reason I like the one I linked is because I want it to face downward and I prefer glass over fabric shades for both light and ease of cleaning. Thanks for the suggestion.

o

TSG, which finish do you need? The burnished brass?

o

Chrome.

o

These are only $59 from Bellacor--they have a bunch, if you search in the chrome-2 light-under $100. I go to Shades of Light, too--great stuff!

photo bathlights.jpg

o

Look at Feiss Harvard collection, quick internet search shows price at $105.

Here is a link that might be useful: Feiss Harvard

o

Check Restoration again, they have double lights scones, face down with glass shade. Prices are friendly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration Wall Scones

o

meek95 - You're killing me :) That light would have been a great option, but we've already ordered and installed the one in my first post. I just couldn't find anything else that was close enough. I did stumble across the same light on another site that listed the manufacturer so I was able to search and find a better price. Still more than I had hoped to spend, but I'm happy with how they look in the bathroom.

o

Sophierex - I received your email, but since you emailed me through this site your email was not made available to me and there is no way for me to email you back.

The manufacturer is Hudson Valley Lighting and the collection is Keswick. There are single, double, etc versions. If you want more information, please email me again and include your email address.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here