Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aquatic Serenity or MTI Tubs from Tub Lady

Posted by MichelleDT (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 13:20

I am considering a freestanding air tub from Aquatic Serenity for our new build. 42x 72 model name is Studio 17. The other option is an MTI Orisis. Both are air tubs from Tub Lady online.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Any experience with either tub or company? Pros/cons?

Comments on Tub Lady online retailer?

Thanks in advance.

M

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aquatic Serenity or MTI Tubs from Tub Lady

Anyone?

o
RE: Aquatic Serenity or MTI Tubs from Tub Lady

We bought an MTI Harmony whirlpool/air tub combo from Tubzlady.com. I was a little apprehensive making such a large purchase from a website that I had no experience with (and this was prior to joining GardenWeb.) I spoke and emailed several times with Koren who was extremely knowledgable and helpful. They had the lowest price on the model I chose and there was no charge for shipping via lift gate truck to my driveway/garage. I've recommended Koren and Tubzlady.com several times here on GW, always with the statement that I'm not affiliated with them in any way other than being a satisfied customer!

As to the MTI tub, I love it and so far it's working great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here