Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paint color help needed (painting in progress)

Posted by colorfast (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 13:04

Hi, I am having a small paint color crisis in my bathroom. I have posted in detail on the Paint forum "Your advice: Paint Color Mistake (painting in progress)", and rather than trying to repost all the pictures, if you could stop by the Paint Forum and add your thoughts, I'd appreciate it!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Paint Crisis post

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paint color help needed (painting in progress)

First I love your granite, it's beautiful! The paint color on Behr's website looks darker than your post and it will dry darker too. I would paint one section next to the granite, let it dry and then decide. Either way, your cabinet & granite color combos are beautiful.

o
RE: Paint color help needed (painting in progress)

Thank you, Bonita! I wanted a different look than the kitchen and also was thinking of the "spa" trend in bathrooms.

The granite photos I showed you are of the same granite in the kitchen.... I had part of a slab left which is what led me into a bathroom remodel. It was hard to let something so pretty go.

We are putting the cabinet back in the room and having a look at it. I do have a 6x6 square sample of the granite I made them cut for me when I had the kitchen remodeled. I can bring that in too.

Two of the three kids like the paint color. The third thinks it's a little too dark but doesn't think it merits repainting. We'll see.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here