Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding air tub 32"W and over 60"

Posted by zbier82933 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 12:43

I am doing master bath remodel. Bathtub space I have is 72” long but maximum tub width can only be 32”. Only tubs I can find that are 32” wide are also only 60” long. I would like to find something longer. Can anyone suggest an air tub that would fit? Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding air tub 32"W and over 60"

Look at the interior length -- not just the overall exterior length. You may not need the 72" and may be able to gain some shelf space for towels or bath stuff. You may also need room for the pump, faucet or other plumbing concerns. Take those into account, and if you still have and want to use the extra length, google air tub with 32" width. I found some hits, including MNTI and Hydro Systems. If you decide you can give up the air feature, the Victoria & Albert Toulouse is a freestanding soaking tub that fits your size requirements and I thought was very comfy.

o

I bought my MTI Harmony (71" x 41") online from tubzlady.com and had a great purchase experience. Their website is easily searchable and I found quite a few 72" x 32" tubs which I have linked below.

If you have questions, call Koren. I found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

Edited to correct Harmony dimensions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Search results for 72

This post was edited by treasuretheday on Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 19:59

o
Reposting link

I'm not sure if the link is still working since I edited my post so I've included it below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Search results for 72

o

There are lots of these. First catalog I opened, from Bain Ultra, has a 72"x33" Thalassa 60 alcove or drop-in air tub. Check Laufen, Duravit, MTI, Maax, etc. - the imported brands, though typically more expensive, seem to have more long-but-narrow tubs.

o

I have a Hydro Systems Lacey soaker (with no air) that I really like. I believe they make it in a 66x32 and air is an option. If I'm remembering correctly, I think mine is the 66x30.

o

Max Pose has a 32"x66" option. If you're in the Bay Area, Tubz has the best price I could find on it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here