Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carsonheim_gw

Delta Dryden fauceet -- anyone have this?

carsonheim
10 years ago

I'm considering this for master bath. anyone have it? Do you like it?

We *finally* closed on our construction loan. Break ground next week. YAY!

Comments (14)

• xc60
    10 years ago

We have them installed on our new build. So no experience with them yet, we move-in in 11 days. :) They are gorgeous in person, I like the square lines.

This post was edited by xc60 on Mon, Apr 14, 14 at 15:14

• xc60
    10 years ago

And congrats on closing your construction loan, have a wonderful build! :)

• Joe
    10 years ago

Yes, have the v. bronze in master and guest baths. Installed about 20 months. Very substantial in the hand and the finish cleans easily with a microfiber towel.
    Would recommend.
    ~bgj

• carsonheim
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh good! I'm so glad someone here has them. YAY! I just ordered them.

They remind me of faucets I've used at some posh hotels. I wanted to make sure they had a substantial feel when using them.

Can't wait :)

• jrueter
    10 years ago

billygoatjoe - would you mind posting a picture? I am considering getting this in v. bronze as well.

carsonheim - thanks for posting. I am also considering them b/c I have a Delta kitchen faucet I love and the reviews have generally been very good.

• Melanie2012
    10 years ago

I have them for 4 sinks- 3 in chrome and the one handle in "gold." Happy with the feel and the look.

• Melanie2012
    10 years ago

Other finish-

• raehelen
    10 years ago

Good faucet choice!

I just love those bathroom pics!

Melanie, I now have wallpaper envy! Those dragonflies are fabulous...mmm for my next BR I have already bought a painting for one wall of an Arowana fish (similar to a Koi), I think dragonflies would go very well with that! LOL

• Melanie2012
    10 years ago

Raehelen, they might. ;) Originally had my eye on the Osborn & Little koi wallpaper but it was back ordered during our build and didn't want to delay. Obviously we have similar tastes!

• Melanie2012
    10 years ago

*dreaded double post*

This post was edited by Melanie2012 on Sun, Apr 13, 14 at 18:29

• mydreamhome
    10 years ago

We have them in our kids' baths. I really like the sink faucets. Like others have said, look great, clean nicely, feel substantial. I have issues with the tub/shower sets. The spout is plastic with a finish applied and it spots like crazy. You have to wipe it down after every single shower without fail. The back plate and controls also spot like crazy. Ours are chrome finish. If you're just getting the sink faucets, you'll love them. If you're getting both, at least you've gotten the heads up!

• loves2read
    9 years ago

reviving an older thread--
    isn't it possible to order a metal tub spout if you use specialty supply place?
    You would pay more of course--

we have tub in one upstairs bathroom--only used for guests and rarely then--
    our cleaner would lean on spout when she was cleaning the tub--
    one time our daughter and family came to visit--she was taking bath and all of sudded water started to run from light can in the kitchen downstairs -- under the bath area--
    there was leak where the tub spout had cracked...because it had a plastic pipe to the connection--not metal

turned water off upstairs--water stopped running eventually through the ceiling--
    plumber came--found problem pretty easily--says it happens a good bit when people/builders choose less expensive fixtures--

when I redid bathrooms in another house made sure the Roman tub faucet was solid metal--not plastic...

• PRO
    FaucetList, Inc.
    4 years ago

The Delta Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet is a great choice for both a modern or contemporary bathroom. It has a unique vintage and classic design, and includes Delta's Lifetime Warranty which covers the function and the finish. Check out our latest blog for a complete look at the Delta Dryden Collection!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!