Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finishes in bathroom

Posted by Gingersnaps17 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 2, 14 at 10:53

I'm in the process of redoing a small bathroom. I already ordered Delta showers and matching faucets in a finish called stainless (SEE PHOTO ON THE LEFT).

Anyway, just yesterday I learned I had to trade out the pedestal sink I originally planned on for a wall-mounted sink, due to space limitations. It's a white porcelain sink. The drain that comes with it (and which I paid extra for) is polished "chrome brass." And the pipe trap is also "chrome brass" (PHOTO ON THE RIGHT).

Note the sink is directly adjacent to the shower (which has the brushed finish).

Question 1: Should I trade the brushed faucet (that I think is arriving today--YIKES!) for the chrome one (CENTER PHOTO)? (Alas, it may be too late, anyway?)

Question 2: Should I use the drain that comes with the sink (chrome brass) OR the pop-up that matches the brushed faucet?

Here are photos of the faucet in both finishes and the sink trap (the sink pop-up matches that finish).

THANK YOU!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finishes in bathroom

Before giving up a faucet I loved, I'd contact Delta to see if they have a drain and pipe trap in the same finish as the faucet.

o
RE: Finishes in bathroom

Hi, yes, I called Delta. The faucet comes only in the two finishes I've shown above. BUT I've decided to stick with the original faucet and use its matching popup. There is not as much visible sink pipe as I thought. Thanks so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here