Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom design (consistency) question

Posted by phylhl (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 9:51

Hi - the electrical rough for my bathroom renovations is happening soon, so I need to provide some specs. Both baths will have white tile, white sink/toilet. Should the electrical outlets and plates also be white, or should they match the rest of the house which is almond?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom design (consistency) question

I would put white in the bathroom to match your tile and fixtures.

o

me,too.

o

Me three

o

yup. White.

o

Match the room with white.

o

White !

o

The wall-mounted or pedestal sinks, basins and the small sized baths are simply made for each other,Designer basins and bathtubs can give a awesome look to your bathroom design as they hardly occupy much floor space.You can have recessed and floating cabinets in your bathroom; this should make ample space.

Here is a link that might be useful: ocinteriordesigns

o

phylhl: "Hi - the electrical rough for my bathroom renovations is happening soon, so I need to provide some specs. Both baths will have white tile, white sink/toilet. Should the electrical outlets and plates also be white, or should they match the rest of the house which is almond?"

Joining the chorus for white. But more important at this stage: make sure that you have an electrical outlet installed in close proximity to the toilet; you will need that when you want to install an advanced toilet seat ("Washlet") -- if not now, then in the next few years.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here