Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Caesarstone Frosty Carrina & London Grey

Posted by sweetandrew (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 9:40

Our builder dropped off large samples of two new Caesarstone colors yesterday: Frosty Carrina & London Grey. I thought I was set on using Cambria Torquay in my kid's new bath and possibly also in master bath (either that or Imperial Danby marble remnant), but I am really liking these new colors, and much more so than the Misty Carrera. Shot in the dark, but has anyone used or is anyone considering using either of these colors? I haven't found many pics of installed kitchens or baths online other than contemporary kitchens on Caesarstone website, and we'll be using in pretty traditional baths in 1920 home (think hex and subway tile and light painted cabinetry). It looks like several folks are considering these new colors on kitchen forum, but I haven't seen any discussion here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Caesarstone Frosty Carrina & London Grey

HI!
I just stumbled across this post and I was set on using the cambria torquay in my kitchen too. But last week when I started looking around again I found out that ceasarstone came out with some great new colors. London Gray, frosty carrina. I have seen the frosty carrina in person and it looks nice. I am waiting to see the london gray. Have you gotten pricing ideas? I know that the cambria pricing was a bit on the high end.
Can't wait to hear what you end up with!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here