Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minette99

Help Please! :) Vanity Cabinet and Flooring

minette99
14 years ago

Hi Everyone!

My main bath will be completely re-done at the end of April. I'm having trouble finding these last two items and I'm hoping someone can guide me!

The main colors will be white with blue accents.

The home is very old - 1922, so the bathroom is small and narrow, so I'm trying to make it as pretty as possible. So far I have purchased white tub and toilet. I also have a beautiful blue pearl granite vanity top with integrated sink and a chrome faucet. I am also ordering a glass bathtub screen. I also just purchased a venetian mirror for the vanity.

I just ordered white subway tiles (3x6) and also a few sheets of really cool 1x1 mixed tiles to do a border in the tub walls and fill in a tub niche. They match the blue pearl perfectly. One of the 1x1's is a slate blue colored marble tile and the other 1x1 is glass with a deep blue back and large silver flecks running through it. They are stunning against the blue pearl!

Anyway, I need a 30 inch vanity cabinet and floor tile. Does anyone know of a good online store for bathroom vanities? I can't seem to find one and time is marching! I'm looking for something fairly traditional and on the simpler side... Also any thoughts on color/stain etc would be great!

Lastly, I am stumped on the floor tile. Should I go light or dark? I have a good Italian porcelain tile in my kitchen that I love (creamy, beige, camel tones), but I don't think I can find porcelain in white for the bath... slate blue colors maybe? Or can I find a porcelain in white/grey marble tones?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Comments (9)