Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TP Roll Holder

Posted by BeachMama82 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 7:44

Hello! I'm looking for a specific toilet paper roll holder. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction in where I can find it. Please help!!!

TIA :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TP Roll Holder

That looks like it holds a tissue box. Are you looking for something similar designed to hold a TP roll? Planning to just put a TP roll in that spot? Use it for a tissue box but store additional TP below?

The item you have shown looks like a craft fair or Etsy kind of find rather than a regular store purchase. If you wanted a plain one or something you painted/decorated yourself, it looks like a standard small tower cabinet you might buy unfinished at Michael's or Hobby Lobby with an oval cut into the top.

o

It's a storage cabinet to hold extra rolls of TP.

Here's one at the link.

I've seen these in catalogs. The painting on it is something else. Definitely a craft show or etsy thing, as lascatx said.

Here is a link that might be useful: ebay

o

The top shelf is holding a kleenex box. Toilet paper would not stand up and would lay on the surface if you somehow got it to dispense by installing a roller or something.

o

Try LTD catalogs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here