Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
towel warmers

Posted by bethcw (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 7:40

I am looking to purchase a plug-in towel warmer. I liked the look of this because it also provides towel storage up top. Anyone have experience with this manufacturer?

Alternatively, anyone have any recommendations?

Here is a link that might be useful: montgomery towel warmer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: towel warmers

I've never seen that manufacturer before (but that doesn't mean they're not good!). Did a lot of research for my recent remodel where I used two, and am very happy with both of them. They heat up quickly and significantly.

This one came from Signature Hardware, Thermae Bergama, 30" wide by 51" tall, just over $400:
467675_3627146559311_1293460786_33576607_968206070_o

And I got this one from Wayfair, Denby Artemos, 18" wide by 44" tall, similarly priced (but it seems Wayfair doesn't carry that model any more):
478365_3627144799267_1293460786_33576604_2071496224_o

Good luck with your search!

o
RE: towel warmers

I don't know this manufacturer or model but I do like the look, the price and the convenience of towel storage on top.

A couple of thoughts to consider... It comes in a hard-wire model which I personally would prefer to a plug-in if at all possible for a neater look. Also, it's only 165 watts which seems pretty low to me so I'd question whether it will do the job adequately. Our Runtal Solea is slightly smaller (34" x 20") and is 450 watts.

I definitely enjoy having a towel warmer in the room!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here