Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know where to find this cheaper?

Posted by SusanCF (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 2, 12 at 2:14

I love this Rowe and Perrin sink and stand. We have a tiny bathroom in which they would work very well. The stand is a big part of it, with its built-in towel holder, but I just like the overall look as well. Unfortunately, this setup sells at a gasp-worthy $2K. Has anyone seen something similar at a reasonable price?

Here is a link that might be useful: Rowe and Perrin sink setup

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know where to find this cheaper?

While not as elegant as the Rowe and Perrin, Ira Woods have a few console sinks similar. Also keep an eye on Dougsdeals.com they have great deals on a variety of bathroom fixtures, faucets, etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ira Woods Console Sinks

o

Here is an ebay link to a brushed nickel stand but it is without the sink.

Here is a link that might be useful: ebay link to sink stand only

o

Here's a similar one; American Standard makes a bunch of more affordable console sinks.

Here is a link that might be useful: console sink

o

I don't think it would end up cheaper.. But take a look at Palmer Sink Legs..

o

I have been shopping for one of these also. Restoration hardware has a couple of metal consoles. One called gramercy park, another called Park which comes with round or square metal legs. They look very nice but don't have the shelf on the bottom though. Newport brass/brasstech has one with a metal basket on the bottom. Both of these brands are less than half the price of the Rowe and Perrin one you linked and come in several finishes.

Here is a link that might be useful: brasstech vanity

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here