Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

So what are my options -- neoangle...

mahatmacat1
12 years ago

UGH. There's no way around it. We have to do it in our last bathroom. I'm thinking maybe a 40 x 40--it's 38 x 38 now. Would you all mind sharing your best ideas re whether going with a frameless glass enclosure is asking for leak trouble, whether I can keep the drain in the same place if I enlarge the pan, if I do the preslope myself, whether it's worth it, whether there are any premade tile-ready bases for my size, or whether I can cut, say a 48 x 48 down *and* cut a 45 across one corner (don't think so, can I?)

I'm so not able to get enthusiastic about this shower. The tile will be fun, but doing the base, and worrying about the leaking...

what would be your choices in this situation, given that I just can't see a way around it, given the dimensions we're dealing with? Thanks so much in advance for any help or enthusiasm you can share : ) I wish this bathroom would just do itself. It's the *last thing* to do in the house-we're finishing up the pantry and my study, and then we'll have made a sensible place of this remuddled Oregon agate in the rough : )

Comments (2)