Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What color vanity to choose?

Posted by janesylvia (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 23:09

I have light yellow marble like tiles (13x26), and the matching floor tiles (13x13). The toilet, sink, and the tub are all white. I would choose a very light yellow quartz for vanity top. How about the vanity? I saw a vanity with very good quality (full extension solid wood dovetail drawers, full overlay door style, soft closing concealed undermount glide). But I don't know if the mahogany would look good. I preferred cherry but the model does not come with cherry color. I saw Lowes has a cherry color vanity, which looks nice but does not have those features.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, I need to have the vanity installed within 1-2 days.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What color vanity to choose?

I've seen your tile selections & I think the mahogany would go beautifully with them. Any reason why you're matching the counter top to the floor & wall tile, though? When you go to select a countertop, I would take your tile sample and a door from the vanity with you to make sure you like them all together. You might be surprised by what you select!

o
RE: What color vanity to choose?

Mydreamhome, thank you very much for your constant help. Yesterday, I noticed they also sell vanity with glazed cherry maple color, but they don't recommend it because there is a little defects on the vanity cabinet. But I finally still chose the mahogany one because the cherry maple one needs to be shipped from LA to the bay area, but my contractor wanted to get it immediately.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here