Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gdwright07_gw

Blue Sapphire Granite w/ Kona Cabinetry? Pics Included

gdwright07
12 years ago

Hi all. So my wife and I just bought a brand new house and have a number of selections to finalize, one of which is the materials to be used in the master bath. We looked at what they had to offer the other day and came up with the following:

- dark kona cabinetry

- blue sapphire granite

- cream colored floor and shower tiling with a mosaic band running horizontally through the shower.

We thought it looked pretty sharp as we were putting it together but as I got to thinking about it, I grew a little concerned that a) the granite and cabinetry wouldn't work and b) the look in general would be too rich and too dark for a bathroom. Did some research online and couldn't find any suitable examples of what we were trying to pull off. I'm gonna try to add a picture here. Would love to get your thoughts. Can we pull it off? If so, what kind of paint might best compliment the look? Thanks in advance!

Okay, so I can't figure out how to post a pic. The best I can do is upload it online. I get if you're not comfortable following the link...100% safe though, I promise.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/masterbathsetup031212.jpg/

Comments (2)