Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Source for Kohler Tubs (best Prices)

Posted by twingle (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 21:05

I will be doing a bathroom remodel in the next 6 months. I will probably buy my own fixtures. Are there any good sources for Kohler tubs??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Source for Kohler Tubs (best Prices)

Which Kohler tubs are you interested in?

o

Check with Faucetline.com. I got my sink, toilets, and faucets from them, some Kohler. They were very helpful on shipping, called within 30 minutes when something was on backorder or out of stock, even, and I got everything sooner than expected!! this was the first time I had used them, and I will use them again!!

o

We bought two different Kohler tubs for our new house. The best price on one was from Ferguson, the best price on the other from Home Depot. Our local Ferguson was very gracious about giving us the plumber's price since we were working with a plumber who bought supplies from them, even though we placed the order directly.

o

Yes, depending on the model you're interested in, the big box stores may have the best prices. For the villager, for sure. For others, shop around and compare, but don't skip checking HD and Lowes.

o

Our Kohler whirlpool from HD which was half the price of the local showroom.

o

We purchased the kohler americast Cambridge tub at Lowes they matched the home depot price of $438.00.

o

>kohler americast Cambridge

Yes, they have good prices on Americast, but that's American Standard, not Kohler.

o

Writersblock - yes I'm sorry AS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here