Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White bathroom vanity

Posted by elsully (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 21:02

I'm looking for a 24" wide white vanity for my bathroom. I'd like the countertop to be marble or granite. Any recommendations for a high quality product?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White bathroom vanity

What style are you looking for? Traditional? Contemporary? Furniture style (with legs)? We have two Strasser vanities (one Eurolav which I love, and one furniture style) and have been very happy with both. There is a choice of tops (including a marble but you want to think about whether you want marble on a vanity top...) When we ordered the one for our master bath (a 36" wide Strasser) the bath showroom actually ordered the granite top from their own supplier because they prefer the sink and stone choices they offer, so I can't speak to their granite/marble quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: Strasser vanities

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here