Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Toto Toilet is best? Help!

Posted by Jenny94526 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 12 at 20:56

We have a 1.6 Toto toilet that is over 12 yrs old which works great, but now I understand we need to go to the 1.2 toilet in CA. I want to make sure it has a powerful flushing system and any suggestions would be really appreciated.

do I need the G-Max? E+? too many choices... Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Toto Toilet is best? Help!

We got the Toto Drake II with dual cyclone. Love it. 1.2 gal only.

o

'love' our nexxus

o

Terry Love's plumbing web site has lots of useful info. It says this recommendation page has been updated this year, but even if not so much, this gives you lots of criteria and things to thing about.
Though there are so many Toto's on the list, doesn't look to me like you can go wrong with Toto.
http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm

o

I just read an article that said Toto Drake was best, but American Standard makes a copy, Cadet 3 that is about as good, but a whole lot less expensive.

o

We recently installed a Toto Drake 1.6 gal and its really good. We were also considering the American Standard Cadet 3 but it was more expensive than the Toto in the biscuit color. We were able to save about 200$ by buying the TOTO online from National Builders Supply.

o

I got the toto sanagloss ultramax II. It's really good.

o

I just ordered the Lloyd, I never hear many people talk about this one, I liked the skirt on it...Many times when I read these post I think gosh did I get the right toilet.....Toilets draw a lot of opinions on GW

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here