Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Contractor....??? New Jersey

Posted by parkplaza (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 12 at 19:41

I really hate asking such a question....but can anyone recommend a contractor in central NJ. I am so tired of getting estimates from clueless people. I just argued with someone about grouting in corners and they said they do not do that. Cannot take it. In desperate need of a contractor that knows proper tiling techniques. Someone that is technically competent and is up on the latest methods and proper materials.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Contractor....??? New Jersey

I can tell you that it is incredibly hard to recommend installers. That said, if you'd like to email me about your specific project I can give you several contacts. I just had almost my entire first floor as well as two bathrooms done and was very pleased with the install. I am in no way an installer nor am I affiliated with any, but I am here in NJ. stacy.serra@gmail.com

I will go back and delete this since it includes my email. If you know how I can delete it please let me know.

o

My contractor (I'm in Essex county) does not do the tiling, but has his tiler come look at the job before giving an estimate. He recently did our bathroom, and our kitchen before that. Let me know if you're interested.

o

Our tile guy is a real artist/professional. A little high (price), but he and his helper do a terrific job, and are extremely trustworthy. He's usually pretty busy, but very much worth waiting for. If/when he can, he can sometimes fit in smaller jobs between his other jobs, depending on his schedule.

You can email me via GW for his contact info.

o

Thanks...my email is:
MMM_31@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here