Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pix of niche hidden on inside of pony wall

Posted by gina_w (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 18:06

Here is what I did:

Now you see it:

Now you don't:

I knew I would have a basket for things like razors, scrubbies and toothbrushes. This one has holes and works fine.
We have so much stuff but I didn't want two crammed niches, so the basket helps with the small stuff, and the bench is extra wide so it could handle overflow too (and I expect it will!, LOL). While we were holing up in the downstairs guest bath, we had the niche there crammed, and stuff on the floor and in the shelf under the teak bench. His stuff, her stuff, stuff!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pix of niche hidden on inside of pony wall

I like that very much! We have a niche inside our pony wall too but I hadn't used it much since it's more in the spray zone than our taller niche. I love your basket idea for the small stuff.. I'm going to have to try that.

Your tile job looks very well done too.

o

Thanks. Yes, the tile setter was excellent.

o

Perfect place for the niche, hidden and convenient.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here