Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shower Door Choice

Posted by lauraella (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 14:17

Just helped my Mom redo her master shower. It was 37 years old and was an old insert, yuck! Sorry no before pics, but here is an after.
Photobucket

Problem now is deciding on the shower door. I really don't want her to spend $800 or more for a frameless door, the Kohler ones at Lowes should be fine. There is going to be a handicap bar added under the niche, she lives in a senior community and want everything to be easier for her as she gets older.

Does anyone have experience with the doors from Lowes or HD? The contractor said he could install it. Yes the framesless look nice, but the price! OY!

Thanks,

Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here