Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with coordinating Shower tile, floor tile and granite

Posted by luvpatch (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 14:12

Hi! I am needing advice on coordinating tiles in a master bath redo. I have chosen my shower tile which is shown in the picture but shown on a floor. I will be using smaller sizes of this tile for the shower. Should I use the same tile for floor OR use a lighter coordinating color with the shower tile used as accent tiles The shower area is a small room off the the vanity area but you can see it from the vanity. My paint color for the walls is Verdigris by Behr which is a spa blue color. The cabinets will be the antique cream with cocoa glaze. I tried to download pic of paint colors but it would not let me do a second pic for some reason. Then any suggestions for the granite countertops so it doesn't clash? Do I want a solid color or one with a little bit of a pattern? Any suggestions would be great! I am not good at coordinating things and I can't afford to hire a designer. Thanks for the help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with coordinating Shower tile, floor tile and granite

That's pretty tile.

How about doing a border in a grey color around the perimeter and this tile in the field of the bathroom floor?

You could do a warm light bronze-ish color for the granite, similar to the color of the tile in the bottom right of this image, or do a silvery color granite. I personally would want to choose a very quiet, solid-color granite if at all possible because this tile is rather busy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here