Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Framed recessed medicine cabinet suggestions?

Posted by joneswest (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 13:43

Hi all, We are doing complete reno of master bath. Our vanity will be 90 inches with double sinks and we'd like a medicine cabinet over each sink. We have enough storage in the vanity where I could live without the medicine cabinet but I am such a mess in the bathroom that I have liked the convenience of the cabinet. We want it recessed and framed, likely in a brushed steel -- bathroom will be white subway tiles, carrera cabinet, with carrera accents and gray floor, and chrome fixtures. Problem is that we can't find many options for framed medicine cabinets. We were pointed to Glasscrafters, Afina, and Sofia, but still not many options there. Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions? Also, it seems like a reasonably priced cabinet will still be 400-600, does that sound right? Thanks so much!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Framed recessed medicine cabinet suggestions?

Have a look at Restoration Hardware. I've used two of their cabinets and have been pleased with the quality. One is a surface mount white model that has been in our main bath for 5 years - looks like new with daily use.

The other is a recessed polished nickel model. Very nice interior - all mirrored with glass shelves, and you can get them with lighting/outlet inside as well (expensive).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here