Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bain Ultra Origami

Posted by OntarioMom (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 12 at 13:18

Hi Folks,

We are trying to decide on our air tub. We want one that is about 66" long and probably around 34" wide. This tub will be used for both showerers and bathers, so it needs to function well for both purposes. We will get an alcove tub with a tile flange.

Does anyone have this particular Bain Ultra tub? How does it function for those taking a shower and/or for those taking a bath?

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
also

Hi again,

Okay, we are also considering the Bain Ultra Meridan pro55 which is 66" by 34" by 20" deep. If you have tried this bath, can you weigh in?

Thanks,

Carol

o
RE: Bain Ultra Origami

Carol, I have a mti Andrea tub that is 71 x 32 x 22. For a long time, I looked at a duravit air tub that was 17 tall for the same reason you are considering. I changed my mind when I got someone on the phone from duravit that told me they wished they had gone for more of a deep bathing experience. We have a 2 story colonial, and I thought anyone with mobility issues would probably not be buying my house...so I went for it. So far I have not noticed. I even have 2 small children and they are fine as well.

o
RE: Bain Ultra Origami

Onelady1dog2girls, thanks for letting me know that bathing small kids will work in a deeper tub. The one we are getting is 66 X 34 X 20. Do you have any trouble stepping over the bathtub to use it as a shower?

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here