Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suggestion for accessories similar to Kohler Finial style?

Posted by akcorcoran (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 13:03

We have brushed nickel Kohler Finial faucets and
Shower fixtures going on our new master bath, but I have a hard time swallowing the prices for the accessories when it's a fairly traditional shape. We need towel bars, towel rings, etc.

It's fairly similar to Devonshire which is always less but I thought I'd see if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suggestion for accessories similar to Kohler Finial style?

Look on Amazon. I got some Moen towel rings, hooks, shelves last year at very good prices. (What I used was chrome, but Amazon had lots to choose from.)

o

It's similar to Price Pfister Pasadena, which we just used, except for the handles. I found plain brushed nickel accessories that mimic the base lines at BB&B. I think the towel bar and TP stand were from Lowes. Of course none of my pics are close enough to see the detail very well.

o

Thanks for your suggestions! Still trying to figure it out... I'll look into those.

o

Hi,

I'm in the process of matching accessories now too. Have started with Stainless Steel (towel warmer), and am finding brushed nickel goes fairly well. Moen has a couple of styles with the conical base like yours. But I've posted a link to an online site with 640 options, thought that might help you.

Here is a link that might be useful: 640 choices for towel bars

o

Hi,

I also have the Kohler Finial faucets in all of my bathrooms.

Instead of getting the Kohler Finial towel bars, I have towel
bars and toilet paper holders, etc. made by Aquabrass. In one bathroom I used the Aquabrass Series 400, and in
another bath, I used the Series 500.

To me they are a fairly close match to my Kohler Finial
faucets. The difference (to me) is that the Kohler is a little
bit thinner and longer than the Aquabrass. I could take
pictures and measurements if you needed more info. But
to me, they are a good match. The aquabrass is quite
elegant looking, similar to the Kohler Finial (to me).

The Aquabrass Series 500 is exactly the same as the
Series 400 except that there are fancy ridges along the
outside ring, so the 500 series looks a bit fancier than the

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here