Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help choosing a Cambria vanity top

Posted by looser (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 10:51

We want to replace the master bathroom shower and the vanity tops in both of our bathrooms. For the shower replacement, we decided to go with cultured marble.
We will keep the tile and the cabinets in our bathrooms, but we have a hard time choosing the quartz color for the countertops.
I really like the ones that would add some contrast like Canterbury or Buckingham. My husband thinks that those would be overpowering. He'd prefer Linwood or Cambrian Gold.

Here are some pictures of various quartz samples on our current laminate counter and the floor.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/looserdiddl/quartzsamples3.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/looserdiddl/quartzsamples1.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/looserdiddl/quartzontile.jpg
Photobucket

The sink, toilet and closet doors are white and we will repaint the walls.
Which quartz color would you recommend? Thank you for your feedback!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Link to pictures

Some of my pictures didn't post and my computer is acting up.
Here is a link to my photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: photos of quartz samples

o
RE: Need help choosing a Cambria vanity top

I loved the Buckingham, but our bathroom is so small we ended up going with the Ferndale; we thought the Buckingham would be too much, but I think it is beautiful and would look great with your cabinet.

o

We are going with Canterbury for our vanity with a white chocolate Medallion cabinet. Our bathroom is very small, but I don't think the dark countertop will overpower the room. Also plan going with AO Catalina Roman Gold tile on the floor and in the shower, which I think will help keep things light.

What color is your vanity?

o

The links for embedded pictures don't work for some reason. I posted a URL to the photos above.

Our vanity is reddish wood...not sure if it's oak or something else. The countertop will be about 6 feet long...
I do love the Canterbury.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here