Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shower systems

Posted by joan1725 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 10:28

Re modeling master bath. Really like this site and know many of you can help
I want ultra modern, with shower head, handheld on bar and three jetted wall mounts. Does any one have recommendations on shower systems pre packaged Price is big issue. Which brands are most dependable

Thank you so much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shower systems

I'm sure several people would suggest that you have an electric heater shower in view of the fact that you don't consider your combi to be very reliable, and this would be an advantage should the combi break down. However, the performance of these is not great, and they use alot of electricity, and can be expensive to have fitted.

There are many budget thermostatic shower valves on the market for as little as £80 that can be fitted directly to your hot and cold supplies. If you want something a little more contemporary then the Aqualisa Quartz is probably the best mid-price on the market, in my opinion, at around £400.

In all cases you will need to check water pressures and flow rates against manufacturers' minimum requirements.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here