Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
exhaust fan flat roof cap

Posted by brankulo (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 14 at 10:07

i am installing exhaust fan in our bathroom. i need to vent through the flat roof directly above. i cant go through the side wall. i am trying to source some sort of end pipe with cap that will go on the roof. it needs to be either 4" or 6" diam and at least 2 feet tall, as we get a lot of snow. i do not want to get into building curb on the roof to raise short vent caps that are available. does anyone know of something that would work?
thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: exhaust fan flat roof cap

Check this out:

Here is a link that might be useful: Flashing

o
RE: exhaust fan flat roof cap

thanks, but this is for sealing roof membrane around pipe, i am clear on this part. i need help with pipe with proper cap that extends 2 feet or so above roof.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here